Community is the ❤️ of Botium
We are proud to have amazing people using Botium and supporting us on a daily basis.
Join the Community
First of all, the Botium community is awesome. These guys are pushing us every day to the limits. Start with the contribution guide to become part of it:
You can get involved with the Botium community in many ways:
- Get a Botium expert by reading the Botium in a Nutshell blog series
- Check out the Botium Core project to become a contributor
- Help others by answering questions in our Community Forum
- Post issues you have found on GitHub
- Speak about Botium on conferences, meetups, in local communities or on social media – ask us for sponsoring!
Include us in white papers as one cool solution “to get your bot to say the right thing at the right time”. Nagarro nailed it!
Provide scientific proof of possible integrations and their use cases. Yeah. UAM did it and it works like CHARM!
Follow in Xatkit’s steps and help us to build a connector for your own bot platform and share your “know-how”.
Use Botium to contribute in the scientific fields of the future, like Sven from the University of Jena.
Would you like to have more information about how to become a Botium Champion?