Quality Assurance for chatbots is a must. Start your Botium journey now!
What is Botium?
Botium is a quality assurance framework for testing and training conversational AI.
Botium has two main modules:
- Open Source Botium Core to automate conversations with a chatbot or virtual assistant
- Botium Box for making test automation fast and easy
Botium Box is designed for removing complexity from test automation. Tasks like test management, maintenance and reporting can be done by everyone. Botium Box has a nice user interface and comes with various features in addition. Testlabs, out of the box Datasets, a Testcase Generator, Performance and Security Testing to name just a few.
Ready to get Started?
Register for our FREE and hosted Botium Box Mini and take the first step to create a successful conversation with your AI.
Botium Box Mini will unleash the sleeping tester in you!
Join the Community
First of all, the Botium community is awesome. These guys are pushing us every day to the limits. Start with the contribution guide to become part of it:
You can get involved with the Botium community in many ways:
- Get a Botium expert by reading the Botium in a Nutshell blog series
- Check out the Botium Core project to become a contributor
- Help others by answering questions on Stackoverflow
- Post issues you have found on GitHub
- Speak about Botium on conferences, meetups, in local communities or on social media – ask us for sponsoring!