Quality Assurance for chatbots is a must. Start your Botium journey now!
What is Botium?
Botium is a quality assurance framework for testing and training conversational AI.
Botium has two main modules:
- Open Source Botium Core to automate conversations with a chatbot or virtual assistant
- Botium Box for making test automation fast and easy
Botium Box is designed for removing complexity from test automation. Tasks like test management, maintenance and reporting can be done by everyone. Botium Box has a nice user interface and comes with various features in addition. Testlabs, out of the box Datasets, a Testcase Generator, Performance and Security Testing to name just a few.
Launch Botium Box
To get started, copy the two commands below and run them in your terminal.
The first command git clone will setup Botium. Botium is delivered as a set of prebuilt Docker images.
The second command docker-compose-up will start Botium Box. Open Botium Box by pointing your browser to http://127.0.0.1:4000
$ git clone https://github.com/codeforequity-at/botium-box-basic-dist.git
$ docker-compose up -d
Join the Community
First of all, the Botium community is awesome. These guys are pushing us every day to the limits. Start with the contribution guide to become part of it:
You can get involved with the Botium community in many ways:
- Get a Botium expert by reading the Botium in a Nutshell blog series
- Check out the Botium Core project to become a contributor
- Help others by answering questions on Stackoverflow
- Post issues you have found on GitHub
- Speak about Botium on conferences, meetups, in local communities or on social media – ask us for sponsoring!